The CIBSE Guides offer comprehensive technical guidance on key areas of building services engineering.
The current set of Guides is listed below (click the titles for full details). The Guides can be freely downloaded by CIBSE members or ordered as a hard copy. PDF or hard copy versions can also be purchased by non-members.
- Guide A: Environmental design (2015)
- Guide B: Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (2016):
- Guide C: Reference data (2007)
- Guide D: Transportation systems in buildings (2020)
- Guide E: Fire safety engineering (2019)
- Guide F: Energy efficiency (2012)
- Guide G: Public health and plumbing engineering (2014)
- Guide H: Building control systems (2009)
- Guide J: Weather, Solar and Illuminance Data (withdrawn in 2015)
- Guide K: Electricity in buildings (2004)
- Guide L: Sustainability (2020)
- Guide M: Maintenance engineering and management (2014)